Epiphany is always looking for staff that is ready for success in the beauty profession.
Our salon is looking for a full-time manager for the downtown location. As the manager you will set the tone for our salon. Therefore, we are looking for someone with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, a positive attitude and a warm demeanor. Along with being a motivator for the staff, you’ll also be responsible for conflict resolution with staff and guests, and doing basic administrative tasks. We’d like all applicants to have solid prior experience in a similar setting and at least five years of experience in the beauty industry. Qualities that is also helpful for this position is good communication, customer service and organizational skills, self motivation, multi-tasker, as well as computer skills. Places of beauty with peace of mind is what we strive for and to accomplish this we feel you should have good character and morals, integrity, dependability, and most importantly be a team player. If you think you might be a good fit, please reply by email and submit a cover letter and resume.
-A Front Desk Coordinator
- An experienced Stylist at our Downtown location.
- Hair Designers at both locations
- Full or Part time
- Nail Technicain at our East location
- Full Time
- Massage Therapist
- Hair Designer
- We are looking for a Nail Technicain at our East location
Full time, over 24 hours
Enjoys being a part of a team
Is professional and serious about being successful
- Epiphany salon and spa has a lot to offer
- Epiphany has management that cares for the staff and the beauty profession.
- Owners and management that is actively working with the staff and very passionate for the business.
- Epiphany is on the cutting edge and has educational classes every month.
- Epiphany has management and salon/Spa coaches on staff every day.
- Epiphany works with pay agreements that are fair and benefit staff.
- Epiphany does not believe in gossip and drama.
Epiphany Salon, All Rights Reserved