Welcome to the Epiphany Advanced Education Academy
2023 Program Details
Academy Hours: Monday – Thursday 9-4, Friday – homework day
School Hours Requirement: 21 – 35 Hours / Week
Full time: 5 day / week or Part time: 3 days / week
Spring class March 6th and Fall class September 11th
ALL programs range from 4 months to 18 months depending on part time or full time
Programs: Esthetician, Nail Technician, Massage Therapy, Instructor
- $8,500. $500 deposit. $4,000 first day of the first month. $4,000 first day of the second month.
- We do offer limited students with payment plans for their second half of tuition, by dividing payments into the remaining months. (Example, part time Skin Care student, remaining $4,000 into 5 months of $800 a month.
- 400 hours total
- $19,500. $500 deposit. $ 9,500 first day of the first month. $9,500 first day of the second month.
- 1500 hours total
Book Work before working on the floor:
- 100 hours for Esthetician and Nail Technician
- 350 hours for Cosmetology
- One on one courses with every service for hair, skin, nails & massage
- Academy uses Aveda products
- A professional kit from $1500 – $3000 depending on the program
- State Board preparation for Practical Theory
- Advanced courses after the basics
- Aveda classes
- New or recycled text books, school supplies for all subjects and activities, including client book and marketing edication.
Epiphany Advanced Academy
3997 East M-72, Williamsburg (Acme) 49690
Please if any questions call 231-938-2134